Friday, December 26, 2008

Seoul Tower at Night













After seeing the lights downtown and then getting a hamburger at Kraze Burger (I think we were more in need of thawing out than of food), we caught a taxi and went to Seoul Tower. Cars are not allowed to drive right up to the tower so we could either walk up a ton of stairs in the freezing cold to get there or take a cable car. So, even with my fear of heights and being on something that doesn't seem stable, I held on tight, closed my eyes and we took the cable car. Then, at the base of the tower, we took a short elevator ride to the observation deck. Along the windows of the tower there were mileage to different areas of the world. We couldn't miss taking a picture of how far it was to the United States. Being up in the tower, you really get a sense of how big Seoul is; it seems to go on forever. The first picture is from a few months ago, but since I didn't get a picture of Seoul Tower tonight, I added it.

No comments: