Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning





The kids were up bright and early this morning to open presents. David woke up first, ran to the Christmas tree and then into Katie's room to wake her up. She didn't want to wake up (I guess she forgot it was Christmas morning) so he went back into his room to wait for her to wake up (such a sweet brother). We got up and helped him wake up Katie. They both enjoyed their presents as you can see in the pictures. As we do each year, we also made a "Happy Birthday Jesus cake." The kids get to ice it and then we sing happy birthday to Jesus. We had a joyous day celebrating our Savior's birth. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hi Emma,
It is so fun seeing you guys in Seoul. I am anxious to make another trip there. I have a friend traveling there this week to pick up their baby and I wanted to ask you a question. Can you email me?
Thanks!~
Ruth (from PDBC)